The best hotels offer a little bit of something for everyone, and Trump International Beach Resort in Miami does just that. From couples and families to business travellers, the luxury property caters to all tastes and preferences with a wide range of amenities that ensures a relaxing and memorable stay for all guests. In this week’s Take Five, we learn more about this stunning hotel, including its top offerings and new health and safety measures, with Managing Director Danny Williams.
- Can you give us a brief overview of the hotel’s top selling points?
Trump International Beach Resort is located in the idyllic community of Sunny Isles Beach, just north of Miami Beach. It’s an ideal destination for travellers looking for a laidback beachfront resort with all the conveniences of a luxury four-star resort. We offer everything that our guests could possibly need without having to step foot outside of the property. Our guests can relax at the full-service spa, where they can enjoy massages, facials and body treatments, cool-off with a drink at one of our outdoor swimming pools, or enjoy delicious fare at one our eclectic dining outlets. We also offer a variety of recreational activities that range from watersports to tennis and free soccer clinics for kids.
- Who does the hotel mostly cater to?
Although the hotel caters to a variety of guests who visit us for business or pleasure, it is particularly popular among couples and families. We are also pet friendly for those who travel with their furry companions.
- How is the hotel working with Canadian travel agents?
The Canadian market is very important to us, and we value and work with Canadian travel agents. As a matter of fact, we participated in a sales mission in Canada with Sunny Isles and the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau to bring our sunny destination directly to the agents.
- What health and safety protocols has the hotel implemented since the start of the pandemic?
Trump International Beach Resort has created an integral, cross-functional team to develop and manage the resort’s preparedness and response plan to COVID-19. Our associates have participated in extensive training on this plan and will continue to receive ongoing education.
Highlights of new initiatives resulting from the plan include:
- Masks will be required for all indoor employees and vendors while on property.
- Masks are no longer required on the beach for guests and employees.
- On-site health screenings including temperature checks will be implemented immediately upon arrival for each shift.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers and hand wipes have been added to public areas.
- Pool and beach chairs have been spaced to encourage social distancing.
- Guests are encouraged to download the resort’s Go Hotel Life app to utilize online ordering from the convenience of their own mobile device.
- In all areas of the resort, extra cleaning attention is given to frequently touched items, such as doorknobs and elevator buttons.
- In guest rooms, frequently touched items such as telephones, remote controls, light switches are sanitized.
- Finally, what’s new for Trump International Beach Resort in 2022?
We’ve expanded our culinary offerings with the recent addition of an Asian-fusion restaurant to our already existing dining outlets that include American classics and South Florida favorites. We’ll be announcing another newcomer to our culinary repertoire in the spring. Our spa has also been remodelled and is ready to receive guests with everything from seasonal specials to our signature treatments and services.
For more information go to www.trumpmiami.com.