When you think about host agencies, you generally probably think leisure travel — and supporting travel agents and smaller travel agencies who sell leisure travel.
But what about independent agents who have corporate accounts?
These days the line between corporate and leisure is often blurred. Knowing this, the Travel Agent Next Door has a lot to offer independent agents with corporate clients.
“We offer a lot of support to our agent partners with corporate clients,” said Flemming Friisdahl, Founder and CEO of The Travel Agent Next Door. “We actually have a lot of services and features to support corporate travel — and we take away some of the other costs and time-consuming tasks that take up a lot of time.”
The Travel Agent Next Door actually offers many features and services to support corporate clients.
Here’s an example:
- Corporate car rates
- Paid $1 per segment with Sabre
- The ability to self ticket using CORE ticketing system
- Ticketing department open 6 days a week with extended hours
- Authorization tools and programs to protect the agent/agency
- Extensive Hotel program
- Circle of Excellence program with Air Canada
- Corporate account reporting program monthly or on request
- The ability to book and invoice in Canadian or US dollars
If you are an independent agent with corporate clients, you owe it to yourself to look into what the Travel Agent Next Door could do to support you. Why not arrange a call with Flemming — no strings attached, and find out more.