In an interview with Travelweek that took place onboard a Brussels Airlines aircraft bound for Brussels last month, Christophe Allard, Director North America, shared details about the airline’s Economy Privilege class. For the nominal price of $149, passengers can upgrade to receive:
- an additional 8cm legroom
- double the seat recline
- a seat in the first rows of the Economy cabin
- a personal amenity kit
- a better quality headset
- an Economy Privilege fleece blanket
- a hot towel after take-off
- a glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne before the meal
- an upgraded dining experience
- a complimentary bottle of water
- a small Neuhaus chocolate gift box
Clients can upgrade when booking their ticket or at the counter.
For more information, go to brusselsairlines.com.