TORONTO — Five lucky travel advisors won Florida gift boxes featuring items from Spartina 449, thanks to a recent contest with VISIT FLORIDA.
The promotion ran this past November and offered travel advisors who completed the steps to become a Certified Florida Travel Pro the chance to win one of the five specially curated Florida gift boxes with items from upscale accessories specialist Spartina 449. The gift boxes were valued at US$200 each.
Travel advisors had to complete all eight modules of the VISIT FLORIDA Travel Pro Specialist Program in order to qualify for a chance to win.
The five winners are …
- Mylène Laflèche – Voyages Gendron
- Marie Claude Fournier- Transat Travel
- Neomi D’Souza – Cruises.ca
- Josée Sasseville – Voyages Michel Barrette
- Marielle Tesnier – Plaisirs Vacances
The Sunshine State offers every type of adventure, experience, and entertainment, but many would say its most alluring assets are its 1,000+ kilometres of sun-kissed beaches and 2,000 kilometres of coastline. Clients will never run out of things to do in Florida, a state packed with nature trails, parks, roller coasters, museums and much more.
The VISIT FLORIDA Travel Pro Specialist Program is designed to showcase different aspects of destinations within Florida including, but not limited to, attractions, shopping, art and culture, nightlife, music and theatre, festivals and events, accommodations, beaches and water activities, spas, and golf.
The program offers a wealth of information that will assist travel advisors with expanded knowledge on the state of Florida, and help pave the way to becoming a Florida expert.
The Florida Travel Pro program includes …
- Essential Modules: Complete these modules to learn the basics for promoting and selling Florida and earn your specialist certificate – The Fundamentals, Beaches, Beyond the Beaches and Experiences
- Specialization Modules: Take your knowledge a step further and earn badges in niche categories – Road Trips, Ecotourism, LGBTQ+, and Accessibility
- Partner Programs: Earn additional badges from VISIT FLORIDA partners
Benefits for certified Florida Travel Pros include: personalized VISIT FLORIDA Travel Pro diploma and use of the official Florida Travel Pro logo; qualify for participation in destination FAMs, and priority invitations for additional training and special events; access to an exclusive Florida Travel Pro toolkit which includes an interactive directory, maps, images, and videos for promotional use.
More information is at visitfloridatravelpro.com/travelweek.