RICHMOND HILL — Royal Irish Tours (RIT) has launched its biggest-ever agent incentive in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.
Considered Canada’s leading tour operator to Ireland, RIT is offering agents the chance to win prizes, including an air-inclusive trip to the Emerald Isle, throughout the remainder of March.
Agents must book their clients on a 2019 trip through RIT to Ireland, Scotland, England or Wales with a minimum spend of $3,000 in order to be eligible to win. For every booking over $3,000, agents will receive a Cineplex voucher for a night out for two at the movies.
In addition, for each of these bookings, agents will be entered into a draw to win one of three additional prizes:
- 1st prize: Royal Irish Tours’ ‘Emerald Adventure’ for two (valued at $5,000), including return flights from Canada (any international gateway) to Shannon with Air Canada, plus car rental, four nights’ B&B accommodation, two nights in a four-star Dublin hotel, and a final night at the five-star Dromoland Castle
- 2nd prize: One spot on the Royal Irish Tours 2019 fam trip, including airfare, taking place in November
- 3rd prize: $500 travel voucher for use on any RIT coach tour and an Irish prize pack valued at $250 and including Irish whiskey, chocolates and more
The grand prize winners will be announced on April 3.
To help agents close the sale, RIT offers early booking bonuses for first class coach tours to Ireland through March 17 (St. Patrick’s Day), featuring savings of up to $200 per couple on 2019 coach tours.
RIT will also be promoting St. Patrick’s week specials, with many air-inclusive and last-minute deals for 2019 trips. Savings will be available on select departures for April, May and September, including:
- Manor Royal: 11-day deluxe coach tour, savings of $1,000 per couple
- Shamrock Royal: 15-day first class coach tour, savings of $1,000 per couple
- Scottish Royal: 8-day first class coach tour, savings of $800 per couple