TORONTO — Extra cash for the holiday season is just a hop, skip and a jump away with Goway.
The tour operator’s mascot Skippy the kangaroo – along with Goway BDMs Sam Cottar and Aubrey Schmidt – paid a visit to Travelweek’s offices yesterday to promote Goway’s ‘Double Down December’ agent incentive, offering extra money for bookings throughout December.
Agents can earn double the cash on their Goway Visa Reward Card for all bookings made Dec. 1 – 31, for departures by March 31, 2019, say Cottar and Schmidt. Group bookings can depart any date for the booking to qualify for the incentive.
Here’s the list of rewards:
- Air only booking – $10 per passenger
- Land booking – $20 per passenger
- Air-land booking – $30 per passenger
- Group bookings – $200 per deposited group + $100 per departed group (travel any date)
- Round-the-world air-only itinerary – $100 per passenger
See gowayagent.com for details.