CALGARY — WestJet has improved its Ticketing Time Limits following feedback from its travel trade partners and Travel Agent Advisory Board (TAAB).
The enhancements now allow agents to hold fares without a fee, deposit or payment for an extended period. Ticketing Time Limits vary by route, class of service, the date of reservation creation and the date of departure.
“WestJet’s travel trade partner and TAAB members share valuable ideas for improvement with us and we want to make sure their feedback is heard and acted upon,” said Charles Crowder, WestJet Vice President, Sales and Distribution. “The new Ticketing Time Limits make it easier for our partners to book WestJet and make us more competitive in the industry.”
Agents can expect the following enhancements:
• Domestic: Up to 24 hours from reservation creation
• Transborder: Up to the end of next day from reservation creation (Basic, Econo, EconoFlex, Premium and Business)
• Transborder: Up to 3 days before departure (PremiumFlex and BusinessFlx)
• International Sun: Up to 72 hours from reservation creation
• Transatlantic and rest of world: Up to 72 hours from reservation creation (Basic, Econo, EconoFlex, Premium and Business)
• Transatlantic and rest of world: Up to 3 days before departure (PremiumFlex and BusinessFlex)
For more information go to westjettravelagents.com.