TORONTO — Top tour operators, airlines, resort companies and tourism boards will share key insights, booking trends, selling tips and more with the Canadian travel industry today as part of Travelweek’s ‘Future of Travel: Winter Sun Getaways’ online conference.
Check it out today at 1 p.m. (EDT)! It’s as easy as clicking this link: https://livemedia.biz/travelweek.html
“The travel industry has been through so much in the past 18 months and recovery is in sight, but there are still considerable challenges,” says Travelweek’s Publisher, Devin Kinasz. “We’ve gathered a stellar lineup of keynote speakers from all sectors of the industry, to share their wisdom and forecasts as we head into this second pandemic-era winter booking season. ‘Future of Travel: Winter Sun Getaways’ is must-watch viewing for everyone in the industry, to help prepare for the months ahead.”
Today’s ‘Future of Travel: Winter Sun Getaways’ online event is the fifth instalment in Travelweek’s Future of Travel series of virtual conferences.
Keynote speakers slated to join Kinasz and Travelweek’s editorial team for interviews are:
- Andrew Dawson, Chief Operating Officer, Sunwing
- Adolfo Perez, SVP Global Sales & Marketing, Carnival
- Vanessa Ledesma, CEO & Acting Director General, Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association (CHTA)
- Michael Deluce, President & CEO, Porter Airlines
- Markham McGill, Director of Sales, The Florida Keys & Key West
- Liz Scull, General Manager, Canada for the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists Association (DWHSA)
- Antonio Teijeiro, Chief Operating Officer, Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts
Today’s online event will also feature special updates from Dominican Republic, The Bahamas, Barbados, Grenada, Bonaire, Colombia, The Palm Beaches and Experience Kissimmee in Florida. Plus AMResorts, Oasis Hotels & Resorts and Sandals Resorts.
‘Future of Travel: Winter Sun Getaways’ starts at 1 p.m. today; click here to watch!