TORONTO — Agents can boost their knowledge of all things Hawaii with The Official Hawaii Destination Specialist Program.
The online program is a tiered and self-guided educational program delivering in-depth knowledge and insights into the Hawaiian Islands, plus effective sales tips.
“The Official Hawaii Destination Specialist Program delivers valuable benefits that make your job easier … and more profitable,” says Hawaii Tourism Canada.
Agents can log on to agents.GoHawaii.com and find the following info …
- Cultural resources
- Language and dictionary
- Festivals and events
- Marketing tools
- Interactive maps
- Itinerary suggestions for every kind of traveller
Agents who complete the program can take advantage of a wide range of perks, including …
- FAM invites
- Aloha Canada events invites
- Valuable consumer referrals
- Access to specialist-only webinars
- Use of the Hawaii Destination Specialist Badge
- Continuing education credits from the Travel Institute
- 1-year subscription to HAWAII Magazine
- Opportunity to be considered for an in-destination Master Specialist Program
- For additional program details and to get started go to agents.GoHawaii.com.