TORONTO — Uniworld’s ‘River Currents’ has gotten an upgrade, giving Canadian agents even more reason to take advantage of the online booking engine.
Six new features will be rolled out, all designed to bring the travel agent community the most expedient booking technology. Agents will notice the following upgrades with the revamped platform:
- The ability to book U by Uniworld journeys online
- Payments, either a deposit or full payment, can now be made
- Agents can view River Cruise day-by-day itineraries and inclusions
- Journey bookings can be made in dual currencies, including Canadian dollars
- Full pricing breakdowns will be available for viewing
- New and improved mobile-friendly user interface and booking experience for agents
“There are exciting times ahead and 2018 is gearing up to be a fantastic booking year and our goal is to assist our loyal agent partners to effectively grow their river cruise business with Uniworld,” said Michelle Palma, vice-president of field sales for Uniworld in North America. “Many of our River Current’s new features implement suggestions from our partners and Uniworld has been listening. We’re happy to offer agents the necessary tools and resources to make it a seamless booking experience including the ability to book in Cdn or USD currency, depending on the needs of their clients.
New features and enhancements are expected in the coming days and weeks.