Universal enhances popular Harry Potter vacation package with new perks
Wednesday, August 7, 2019
ORLANDO — Universal Orlando Resort has ramped up its popular The Wizarding World of Harry Potter vacation package with new specialty items that the entire family can enjoy.
Available to book now for travel through the end of next year, the enhanced package includes the following:
- Five nights’ hotel accommodations at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn & Suites (additional accommodations are available at other Universal Orlando hotels, including Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort)
- 5-Day Park-to-Park ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron in Universal Studios Florida and the Three Broomsticks in Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Early Park Admission one hour before theme parks open to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park each day
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
Plus, package holders now receive new specialty items such as:
- Special themed keepsake box featuring a welcome letter, travel planning guide and Harry Potter character luggage tags
- Session at Shutterbutton’s Photography Studio in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, which includes one 8×10 photo print and a commemorative DVD photo album
According to Universal, there’s no better time to visit the resort destination. With the recent opening of Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure – the epic new coaster at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – plus the upcoming fall debut of the new light projection experience, ‘Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle’, Universal Orlando Resort offers plenty of thrills for guests of all ages.
For more information go to UniversalTravelAgents.com.