TORONTO — The Travel Agent Next Door (TTAND) has announced a new long-term, preferred partnership with TravelBrands, with a special focus on growing sales with Disney Destinations.
With this partnership, TravelBrands will provide support in the form of:
- Training: Ongoing training sessions held throughout the year on product and system training on how to easily book Disney Destinations
- Incentives: Offered throughout the year
- Giveaways: Pro-active trivia games that were created to keep agents engaged in Disney Destinations product knowledge with TravelBrands
- Marketing: Creative marketing initiatives provided to agents
- Specialist Programs: Created to enable agents to sell Disney Destinations with confidence through TravelBrands
- Fams: Training fam to Disney Destinations’ headquarters in Orlando to gain firsthand experience and training
In 2017, TravelBrands added a Disney Destinations microsite on its travel agent platform, which Erminia Nigro, Director Sales, says allows agents to learn everything there is to know about the most popular parks, resorts and cruises.
“We are providing the information for travel agents right on our platform without having to go anywhere else. All that is needed to do is a simple click on the location of interest and plan away! From accommodations to activities or general information, the microsite has all information required on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Cruises and Aulani,” she says.
Flemming Friisdahl, founder of The Travel Agent Next Door, adds: “Our partnership with TravelBrands is an important one and they have brought forward several initiatives to keep our agents focused on selling Disney Destinations throughout the year.”
For more information go to thetravelagentnextdoor.ca or call (416) 367-TAND.