MONTREAL — Billed as “the ultimate source of inspiration for the perfect wedding under the sun”, Transat’s Weddings brochure has hit the stands with 225 resorts in 23 destinations including Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Cuba, Jamaica, Mexico and the D.R.
“With Transat, couples enjoy hassle-free planning thanks to a myriad of wedding ideas. They will also learn about the roles of the travel agent and the resort wedding coordinator, and the wedding requirements for each destination, as well as a host of other practical information,” says the tour operator.
For the second year in a row, the brochure includes a special 16-page feature by Weddingbells, presenting top trends in destination wedding dresses, beauty tips on how brides can look their best in the heat, advice on how to integrate local traditions into the celebration and a complete guide to a hassle-free destination wedding with a countdown of 12 months before the big day.
Group booking benefits include:
- The first 30 wedding guests will not be required to pay a deposit until 90 days after the booking date or 60 days before departure;
- An upgrade to Option Plus with Air Transat which includes an additional carry-on for the wedding gown;
- Transat’s Price Drop Guarantee;
- A $500 future travel voucher; and
- A $100 credit for pre-booked excursions.
For destination weddings at sea, Transat’s all-in-one cruise packages include roundtrip flight, transfers and the cruise plus the free wedding planning services offered by cruise lines.