LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL — In recognition of teachers and school support staff, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida are offering ‘Teach Appreciation Rates’ for stays from now through Sept. 30, 2017.
Available to preschool, daycare, kindergarten-college teachers and support staff in Canada and the U.S., the rates provide the chance to take in all the Disney parks nearby at a discounted cost. The hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs and also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the 2017 Disney Springs Passport booklet featuring exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Participating merchants include House of Blues Restaurant, Rainforest Café, Wolfgang Puck Express and Sephora.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ Teacher Appreciation Rates are:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs® Resort Area: rates from $79 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area: rates from $72 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs® Area: rates from $135 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Area: rates from $125 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area: rates from $98 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area: rates from $95 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Resort Area: rates from $72 per room, per night.
Visiting also provides the opportunity to take in such special events as the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, from Aug. 31-Nov. 13; Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom Park, from Aug. 25-Nov. 1: and Disney Night of Joy on Sept. 8 and 9, at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Plus, the all-new Pandora – The World of Avatar opens May 27, 2017 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Inspired by James Cameron’s blockbuster film “Avatar,” the immersive, awe-inspiring land features stunning floating mountains, cascading waterfalls, and a lush rainforest complete with glowing fauna and flora.