TORONTO — Sunwing has launched its anniversary edition of ‘Wedding Vacations by Sunwing,’ now in its 10th year.
Featured on the front cover of the high-impact wedding publication is Amanda Aerin, designer, television host and Creative Director, who provides a behind-the-scenes look at her extravagant destination wedding experience in Mexico at Royalton Riviera Cancun An Autograph Collection All Inclusive Resort and Casino, including how she and her closest family and friends celebrated with Sunwing.
Rich with inspiration, wedding planning tips and informative articles, the magazine provides a wealth of thoughtful content, including:
- Breathtaking destinations and resorts where couples can say “I do”
- In-depth interviews with industry pros, including Sunwing Weddings’ expert consultants
- Wedding-week swimwear picks with leading Canadian retail brand la Vie en Rose
- Style advice and Q&A with Smash + Tess Founder, Principal and CEO, Ashley Freeborn
- Destination wedding trends, including lighting and decor, wedding favours, beat-the-heat bridal hairstyles and more
- Eco-friendly ideas for a green destination wedding
- VIP bachelor and bachelorette party ideas
- Tales of a destination wedding photographer
- Real Weddings features with past Sunwing couples
When booking a wedding with Sunwing, couples are given access to a team of expert destination wedding consultants at top-rated resorts across Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. A variety of wedding planning packages are available, not to mention award-winning inflight service onboard Sunwing Airlines, complete with the ‘Wedding Couple Attire Care Program’ that provides dedicated overhead storage reserved exclusively for the wedding couple’s dresses, suits and more.
To read the 10th anniversary edition of Wedding Vacations by Sunwing, go to https://brochures.sunwing.ca/en/2022/wedding-vacations/.