TORONTO — Sunwing has announced sun flights this winter from Regina and Saskatoon as well as cruise packages onboard the Marella Explorer 2.
Saskatchewan flights will begin operating in December and run until mid-April 2022, just in time for the holidays.
The flight schedule from Regina will be as follows:
- Between Regina and Cancun, Mondays and Saturdays from December 11, 2021 until April 11, 2022
- Between Regina and Puerto Vallarta, Fridays and Sundays from December 10, 2021 until April 10, 2022
- Between Regina and Los Cabos, Thursdays from December 16, 2021 until April 14, 2022
- Between Regina and Mazatlán, Fridays from December 17, 2021 until April 8, 2022
- Between Regina and Punta Cana, Wednesdays from December 15, 2021 until April 13, 2022
- Between Regina and Varadero, Tuesdays from December 14, 2021 until April 12, 2022
The flight schedule from Saskatoon will be as follows:
- Between Saskatoon and Cancun, Mondays and Saturdays from December 11, 2021 until April 11, 2022
- Between Saskatoon and Puerto Vallarta, Fridays and Sundays from December 10, 2021 until April 10, 2022
- Between Saskatoon and Los Cabos, Thursdays from December 16, 2021 until April 14, 2022
- Between Saskatoon and Mazatlán, Fridays from December 17, 2021 until April 8, 2022
- Between Saskatoon and Punta Cana, Wednesdays from December 15, 2021 until April 13, 2022
- Between Saskatoon and Varadero, Tuesdays from December 14, 2021 until April 12, 2022
- Between Saskatoon and Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Thursdays from December 9, 2021 until April 7, 2022
“We look forward to resuming service from Saskatchewan this winter,” commented Andrew Dawson, President of Tour Operations for Sunwing. “With convenient flights from two regional airports across the province, residents can visit the most popular tropical destinations with ease under our wing.”
Customers can choose from a range of resorts and vacation packages for every travel style. Grand Memories Varadero, for example, offers sparkling pools, water sports and a kids club, while the adults-only Platinum Yucatan Princess All Suites Resort & Spa features a world-class spa and swim-out suites. Travellers can take their budget even further at Riu Jalisco in Riviera Nayarit with exclusive RIU-topia inclusions like unlimited reservation-free dining for Sunwing guests.
Meanwhile, starting in November 2021, guests can set sail onboard the adults-only Marella Explorer 2 – Marella Cruises’ newest ship – with Sunwing and save up to $300 per couple, or $150 per person, on applicable packages. Bookings must be made by July 1, 2021 for select sailings between Nov. 23, 2021 and Jan. 25, 2022 (excluding Dec. 21-28, 2021).
Sunwing’s cruise packages include roundtrip flights between Toronto and Montego Bay, pier transfers, cruise accommodations, meals, the Standard Beverage Package and daily service charges and gratuities.
Marella Explorer 2 sets sail to ports of call across the Caribbean and Central America, with passengers embarking and disembarking from Montego Bay in Jamaica. Calls include the Cayman Islands, Guatemala, Cartagena in Colombia and Panama.
Onboard the ship, guests can enjoy a wide range of amenities and facilities, including outdoor pools, Bali beds on The Veranda, nine restaurants, trendy lounges, a golf-themed bar and a Broadway Show lounge. Guests can also watch a movie under the stars by the pool deck.
Passenger safety remains Marella Cruises’ top priority. The cruise line has implemented numerous measures that include pre-departure health screening, luggage sanitization, reduced occupancy onboard, social distancing measures in common areas, increased ventilation systems and enhanced cleaning standards.