TORONTO — Sunquest will launch seven new routes for the winter 2014-2015 season, which are all available in the system now and ready to book for travel starting November 2014 onwards.
Among these new routes is a brand new service out of Fort McMurray, Alberta, along with expanded service out of existing gateways. Here is the full list of new routes, frequency of service and airline:
• Fort McMurray to Las Vegas (daily – WestJet/Air Canada)
• Regina to Montego Bay (daily – WestJet/Air Canada)
• Saskatoon to Montego Bay (daily – WestJet/Air Canada)
• Quebec City to Punta Cana (daily – United Airlines)
• Moncton to Punta Cana (daily – WestJet/United Airlines)
• Ottawa to Cayo Santa Maria (Fridays – WestJet)
• Montreal to Cayo Santa Maria (Fridays – WestJet).
For more information and to book, visit SunquestAgent.ca.