TORONTO – There’s much to look forward to from Boomerang Tours, a TravelBrands’ Specialty division, which will unveil several new offers and promotions starting next week.
Starting next week, Boomerang Tours will be unveiling:
- Long stays for the coming season on the Gold Coast with direct Air Canada service from Vancouver. The company’s escorts, Johanne and Don Belford, will greet clients at destination.
- Two free nights in Fiji when flying to New Zealand with Fiji Airways
- The name of the winner of a free trip to Tahiti (for sales made before May 31)
- A new contest to be launched in July with a draw for a free pair of Air Canada tickets to Brisbane
- Details about a July and August contest with Boomerang and Exotik Tours, which includes the chance to win a tablet
According to David Boigne, Vice President of TravelBrands’ Specialty division, Boomerang is quickly gaining market share thanks to its new reservation system.
“We have received amazing comments from the travel agent community with regards to our enhanced itineraries. It is very detailed, includes visuals and is easy to forward to the client. The goal is to make our travel partners’ work much easier,” he said. “A team with 25 years’ experience with a state-of-the-art system is a dream combination and we intend to celebrate this success with a lot more surprises. Stay tuned!”