MIAMI — Star Clippers has launched its latest tall ship cruise brochure featuring sailings from March 2022 through March 2024.
Available online now and in print later this summer, the brochure highlights exciting new itineraries as well as fan favourites, on the company’s fleet of three tall ships that sail year round in the Caribbean, Mediterranean and Central America, as well as Atlantic Ocean crossings.
To celebrate the new brochure, Star Clippers is offering guests who book by May 15, 2022 a 10% discount off the cruise fare, an onboard credit of US$100, complimentary pre-paid gratuities and a bottle of champagne. This offer is valid for residents of North, Central and South America only.
Here are a few highlights of the 2022 and 2023 seasons:
- Sister Ships Reunite: The line’s namesake, Star Clipper, which has been sailing in Southeast Asia, will join sister ships in the Mediterranean in April 2022, marking the first time in five years that all three ships will sail together in this part of the world. This will allow Star Clippers to host even more guests on new itineraries such as ‘Yachtsman’s Paradise’ and ‘Delightful Dervishes,’ and some of its most popular itineraries including ‘Sporades Highlights,’ which visits locations from the original ‘Mamma Mia!’ movie.
- Costa Rica, Nicaragua & Panama: For the first time in eight years, Star Clippers will be calling on ports in each of these three destinations and the famed Panama Canal, starting November 2022. Seven-day sailings roundtrip out of Puntarenas call on favourite Costa Rican towns as well as ports in Panama or Nicaragua, depending on the itinerary. Highlights include Isla Tortuga and the ‘deserted islands’ of Isla San Jose in the Pearl Islands, and the port town of Quepos, Costa Rica, near Manuel Antonio National Park, which is home to monkeys, sloths and nearly 450 bird species.
- Off to the races! Once again, Royal Clipper will offer the popular Grand Prix and St. Tropez Regatta sailings starting this year. A pair of itineraries in May puts guests in Monaco for the Grand Prix races. In the fall, a roundtrip sailing out of Cannes will take them to St. Tropez for the famed regatta.
- The Caribbean: Royal Clipper will call on Martinique during the island’s Mardi Gras festivities. Sailing fans will also enjoy the Super Yacht itineraries on Star Flyer, which will take them to St. Bart during the popular Bucket Regatta.
- Grand Voyages: Star Clippers’ special Grand Voyage itineraries offer an extended journey through the Eastern and Western Mediterranean, and are now available on all three of the Clipper ships. These 12- to 19-night sailings feature no more than three days at sea during any trip, allowing more time to explore small towns and UNESCO World Heritage sites. A guest favourite, the 12-night ‘Cannes to Lisbon’ itinerary on Royal Clipper spans the Western Med and visits two continents, with ports of call in France, Italy, Spain, Morocco and Portugal.
- Transatlantic: Beginning in 2023, all three ships in the fleet will make the transatlantic journey. In April 2022 and 2023, Royal Clipper will make the 16-night Eastbound crossing between Bridgetown, Barbados and Lisbon. Those who want more can opt for the 28-day option, which sails all the way to Rome. Also doing an Eastbound crossing is Star Clipper, departing April 2023 from St. John’s, Antigua for a 20-night sailing to Malaga, Spain. The westbound sailings include a 24-night Malaga to St. Maarten adventure, a 28-night journey between Cannes and Barbados, and a 15-night sailing from the Canary Islands to St. Maarten.
For more information call 1-800-442-0551 or visit www.starclippers.com.