Silversea’s winter 2021/2022 season will open for sale June 17
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
MONACO — Silversea Cruises has unveiled a total of 86 new itineraries for its winter 2021/2022 season, with general sales opening to the public on June 17.
The new voyages, which will depart between October 2021 and April 2022 and call in 222 destinations in 67 countries, are now available to Venetian Society members during an exclusive pre-sale.
“Our Venetian Society members have traveled the world extensively, experiencing new and unusual moments that capture the spirit of discovery and authenticity,” says Barbara Muckermann, Silversea’s Chief Marketing Officer. “Our destination experts have crafted our latest voyage collection with our guests in mind: from a maiden call in Manama, the vibrant capital of Bahrain, to an in-depth exploration of the Amazon River, and an endless number of adventures in between, the range and quality of experiences on offer is simply unique.”
In addition to maiden calls in Manama, Bahrain; Miyako, Japan; Makassar, Indonesia; Phillip Island, Australia; Kingstown, St. Vincent; Geelong, Australia; Vigan Salomague Port, the Philippines; and Puerto Bolivar, Ecuador; Silversea’s new winter 2021/2022 itineraries will include:
- The most extensive Australia & New Zealand program to date: 12 voyages aboard Silver Muse and Silver Shadow will include iconic destinations like Wellington, Milford Sound, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Auckland, as well as lesser-travelled gems like Tasmania, Melanesia and Indonesia’s Java Sea
- A diverse range of voyages in Asia, including enhanced offerings in Japan and new itineraries to Indonesia and Papua New Guinea: Guests can choose from four roundtrip voyages from Tokyo, as well as options in Southeast Asia with a focus on Vietnam and unique experiences in Komodo, Makassar and Bali, among others.
- New itineraries in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf, plus new adventures in India, Sri Lanka and Myanmar: A maiden call in Manama, the capital city of Bahrain, will highlight a new itinerary in the Persian Gulf aboard Silver Moon, while calls in Muscat, Luxor, Petra, the Suez Canal, Israel, and Rhodes will showcase the best of the Middle East while on another itinerary aboard the same ship. Plus, Silver Moon will take guests to Phuket on a three-day call (Colombo, Cochin, New Mangalore) and Mumbai from Valentine’s Day in 2022.
- A 74-night circumnavigation of South America featuring unprecedented exploration of the Amazon River: Sailing roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, this Grand Voyage will include multiple calls in Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina and Brazil.
- 30 voyages aboard the new Silver Origin: The newly launched Silver Origin will sail 30 new voyages between October 2021 and April 2022. The 7—day Western and North-Central itineraries will be integrated with two longer holiday cruises – a 10-day roundtrip from Dec. 18, and an 11-day New Year’s voyage from Dec. 28.
- Silversea’s World Cruise, the Tale of Tales 2022: Silver Whisper will visit 69 destinations across 32 countries, departing Jan. 6, 2022. Highlights include the Panama Canal, the Chilean Fjords, Antarctica, South Georgia, the Seychelles, Petra, and the natural wonders of Northern Europe.
On new bookings made before June 30, 2020, travellers will benefit from Silversea’s new Double Bonus offer, through which guests can reserve their voyage from Can$1,250 per suite. Guests will also receive US$1,000 to spend onboard. This offer is fully combinable with the Early Booking Bonus, and, for select sailings, qualifies for Silversea’s Cruise with Confidence policy.