NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA — AMR Collection has officially opened one of its newest properties, Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen.
The resort got a ribbon-cutting ceremony to mark the occasion.
Taking part in the festivities were AMResorts’ VP Operations, Mexico Caribbean South, Christopher Payne and Senior VP, Development and Operations, Robert Noe, plus Group President, AMResorts Global Operations, Gabriel Felip. Also in attendance: Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen owners Gerardo Macedo, Liliana Macedo, Jaime Macedo Jr, Juan Carlos Morales and Jaime Macedo Diaz; Resorts Managing Director, Eric Freudenthaler; and first guests Dennis and Paula Magaton.
The 485-suite Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Its amenities include …
- Enhanced and upgraded dining options at 11 restaurants featuring cuisines from around the world, including seven à la carte restaurants, a Pool Snack Bar, and Coco Café, all with no reservations required
- Seven pools, plus three man-made cenotes and one interior beach-inspired pool designed for intimate gatherings
- The Spa by Pevonia
- 11,950 sq. ft. of meeting space offering a main ballroom with capacity for 1,000 guests auditorium-style, the option for seven breakout rooms, a ballroom foyer and an amphitheatre
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- An elevated level of service and amenities for guests staying in the Preferred Club experience