SeaWorld extends Canadian Resident offer until end of September
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
ORLANDO — SeaWorld has extended its Canadian Resident offer until Sept. 30, giving Canadians more time to take advantage of savings at its Florida theme parks.
With the offer, which is available for SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island Tampa Bay, Canadian residents can enjoy the following perks:
SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay single-day visit US$79.99 plus tax:
- Save up to US$30 when purchasing a SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Canadian Residence ticket offer for $79.99
- Ticket offer for purchase between May 1-Sept. 30, 2019
- Valid for a one-day visit to SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Ticket valid for one year from date of purchase (parking not included); e-ticket must be purchased prior to arrival, payment must be made in U.S. dollars and tax will be added at end of purchase
- Proof of Canadian residency required
- SeaWorld Orlando Canadian Resident 1-Day Visit with All Day Dining priced at US$104.99 plus tax
- Busch Gardens Tampa 1-Day Visit with All Day Dining priced at $104.99 plus tax
- Valid for a total of two visits at any of the following parks: SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island Tampa Bay at US$99.99 plus tax
- Canadian Resident Any 2-Parks with All Day Dining (2 visits at choice of SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa, Aquatica, Adventure Island) priced at $149.99 plus tax
- Second visit must be redeemed within six months of first visit; $99.99 price does not include parking, taxes or service fees
- Savings based on the regular gate price of comparable admission tickets
- Ticket offer for purchase now through Sept. 30, 2019
- Ticket valid for 1 year from date of purchase (discount not available at the park);
- complimentary daily roundtrip transportation from Orlando to Busch Gardens Tampa available
- Proof of Canadian residency is required
All prices quoted are in US dollars and do not include taxes, parking or service fees.
SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica Orlando recently became certified autism centers. This year, SeaWorld Parks will open 11 new attractions across the U.S., including: Sesame Street at SeaWorld Orlando (opened March 28); Tigris at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (opened April 19); and KareKare Curl at Aquatica Orlando (opened April 12).
To book your client’s SeaWorld or Busch Gardens vacation exclusively through TravelBrands or through VAX visit www.seaworldparks.com/travelagents.