TORONTO — Canadian travel agents are invited to participate in exclusive Disney seminars taking place across Canada throughout the month of June.
Available in both English and French, the seminars will allow agents to brush up on their Disney product knowledge, learn how to increase their sales potential and find out about the latest Disney Destinations news. Following each seminar, there will be a screening of the brand new movieLightyear from Disney · Pixar.
Canadian Disney BDMs for Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Canada will host each training. Spots are anticipated to fill quickly so agents are encouraged to register as soon as possible. The schedule and registration links are as follows:
- Calgary, AB, June 20, 2022, 5:30-9:30 p.m.
- Mississauga, ON, June 21, 2022, 6:00-9:30 p.m.
- Edmonton, AB, June 21, 2022, 5:30-9:30 p.m.
- Scarborough, ON, June 22, 2022, 6:00-9:30 p.m.
- Langley, BC, June 22, 2022, 5:30-9:30 p.m.
- Sainte-Foy, Quebec, June 20, 2022, 6:00-9:30 p.m.
- Laval, Quebec, June 22, 2022, 6:00-9:30 p.m.