TORONTO — Following yesterday’s news of Trafalgar’s 10% Early Payment Discount, sister brand Insight Vacations has also announced 10% off on select 2020 journeys to Europe and Britain.
“Our Early Payment Discount is the best offer of the year and clients can rest assured knowing they will secure their spots in advance and enjoy unbeatable savings,” said Brad Ford, President of Insight Vacations, Canada. “We hope to offer our remarkable journeys to new and existing clients with this last-chance offer and show them what it means to be shown the insights, not just the sights, on our magical journeys.”
Guests who book and pay in full by Dec. 18, 2019 can take advantage of the 10% Early Payment Discount. Applicable journeys include:
• 8-day ‘Italian Intermezzo’: In Florence, guests will enjoy an Insight Choice option and choose between a visit to the Accademia Museum with an art historian to see Michelangelo’s statue, David, or a guided shopping tour at a local market. Guests will also gain VIP fast-track entry into the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel as well as exclusive access to the Bramante Staircase, and visit an artisan showroos on Giudecca Island.
• 12-day ‘Country Roads of Ireland’: Highlights on this tour include a ride in a horse-drawn jaunting car or a gentle hike through the Muckross Estate, as well as a tour of Londonderry with one of Northern Ireland’s best storytellers, Ronan.
• 17-day ‘Treasures of Spain, Portugal & Morocco’: This tour combines three countries and is best suits for those who enjoy cultural travel, local people, fine wines and premium cruises. Highlights include a visit to Madrid’s Prado Museum, a stop at Granada’s Alhambra Palace, an authentic dinner in Seville, and shopping in the souks of Marrakesh with a Local Expert.
• 8-day ‘Normandy, Brittany and the Loire Valley’: Following an Authentic Dining experience at Paris’ Le Sud, guests will then explore Rouen’s ancient sites, visit the seaside resort of Deauville and the poignant sites of the Normandy Beaches and D-Day Landings, journey to the hilltop abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel, and stay at the 16th-century Château de Rochecotte where guests will savour a farm-to-table dinner.
• 15-day ‘Best of Spain and Portugal’: Beginning in Madrid, guests will tour the world-renowned Prado Museum before heading to Alhambra for a Deliciously Authentic Dining experience at the home of a local family. While in Valencia, they’ll also enjoy a Highlight Dinner hosted by a chef of a local family-run restaurant.