VIEX FORT — In anticipation of its grand reopening following a US$5 million refurbishment, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia will be slashing prices by as much as 70%.
The Reopening Special Offer includes Premium All-Inclusive rates starting at $126 per person, per night, based on double occupancy, on bookings of five nights or more by Sept. 30, 2018. Rates apply to both the resort’s Splash family-friendly wing and its adults-only Harmony wing, for travel Oct. 1-31, 2018.
Children under three stay for free, while kids ages 3-17 stay for $59 per night. There are no resort fees at the resort, and rates include all government taxes, gratuities and airport transfers from Hewanorra International Airport.
Bookings of seven nights or more also include a $1,000 resort savings booklet redeemable for exclusive discounts on spa treatments, boutique purchases, photography services, island tours and more.
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa has closed its doors for the month of September for renovations, reopening on Oct. 1, 2018.
“This year as we continue our slate of enhancements during Coconut Bay’s annual September closure, we are focusing on some major back-of-the-house modernizations that will positively affect our staff as well as the service they provide our guests,” says Mark Adams, CEO. “Of course, we continue to enrich our Premium All-Inclusive amenities that deliver the wow factor our guests have come to expect, from revamped menus for exciting new dining options to a redesigned look for our main Coconut Walk restaurant that is sure to be a guest favourite.”
The planned enhancements include:
- New kitchens will be installed in two of the resort’s four à la carte specialty restaurants, plus the top-floor kitchen at Jerk Treehouse Restaurant will be expanded to meet demand for Caribbean favourites.
- The fourth floor of the family-friendly Splash wing will receive new awnings that provide shade to premium category rooms. The zero-entry Splash Pool will also be completely resurfaced, the Tiki Canopy will be expanded to the Splash Bar, and the oceanfront deck behind the Activity Pool will be replaced to accommodate additional loungers and future private parties.
- As part of its ongoing commitment to sea turtle conservation, the resort will be expanding its ‘Skip The Straw, Save A Turtle’ initiative to the adults-only Harmony Pool Bar and the Splash Pool Swim-up Bar.
- The Cove, the resort’s expansive outdoor dining and entertainment venue, will receive a new roof.
- Upgrades at the 11,000 square-foot oceanfront Kai Mer Spa include new décor, paint and enhanced changing rooms.
- A new duty-free retail jewelry store will open in the lobby, next to the 24-hour Coffee and Tea Corner.
For more information go to cbayresort.com or call 1-877-252-0304.