FAIRFIELD, CT — Riviera River Cruises is offering a shipboard credit with bookings on select European river cruises.
Valued at up €400 per cabin, or approximately US$450 (depending on exchange rate), the credit will be added to bookings automatically, and has also been applied retroactively to bookings travel agents have already made for clients on these select cruises.
The credit is available for select departures between December 2019 and October 2020. It will be ready for guests to spend for anything they choose while onboard, from gift shop purchases to spa treatments, cocktails and gratuities.
“We’re happy to give guests bookings these departures a credit so they can treat themselves to onboard amenities like the boutique gift shop, drinks in our restaurants or services in the salon or wellness area – it can even be used for gratuities at the end of the cruise if desired,” said Marilyn Conroy, Riviera River Cruises’ Vice President Sales and Marketing North America. “This is our way of saying thank you for choosing to cruise Europe’s rivers and waterways aboard Rivera’s five-star fleet of ships.”
A credit of €400 per cabin, based on double occupancy, or €200 for sole occupancy, is available for the 15-day ‘Budapest to the Black Sea River Cruise’.
A credit of €200 per cabin, based on double occupancy, or €100 for sole occupancy, is available for the following:
• ‘Enchanting Rhine & Yuletide Markets River Cruise’ (5 days)
• ‘The Danube’s Imperial Cities & Yuletide Markets River Cruise’ (6 days)
• ‘Amsterdam, Kinderdijk & the Dutch Bulbfields River Cruise’ (5 days)
• ‘The Blue Danube River Cruise’ (8 days)
• ‘Rhine Cruise to Switzerland River Cruise’ (8 days)
• ‘Burgundy, the River Rhône & Provence River Cruise’ (8 days)
• ‘Vienna, Bohemia & Treasures of the Danube River Cruise’ (8 days)
• ‘Rhine, Strasbourg & Heidelberg River Cruise’ (8 days)
• ‘Medieval Germany River Cruise’ (8 days)
• ‘The Seine, Paris & Normandy River Cruise’ (8 days)
• ‘Rhine & Moselle River Cruise’ (8 days)
Credit may be used for onboard purchases only, including gratuities, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Riviera River Cruises offers 15 itineraries on 10 rivers and waterways, including exclusive departures for solo travellers. It has a fleet of 13 ships, one of the youngest in Europe, with none older than six years.