TORONTO — Registration has opened for Ensemble Travel Group’s online conference, ONEnsemble Virtual, taking place Nov. 17 – 19.
The event will focus on restarting and recovery, and will include live sessions and speakers from a custom designed virtual studio, as well as pre-taped sessions plus breakouts and ‘Zoom rooms.’
Keynote speaker for the event is Vernice Armour, AKA ‘Fly Girl’, the first African American combat pilot in the U.S. Armour is lauded as a voice of motivation and guidance for gutsy action – no matter what the circumstances might be – who inspire audiences on how they can take action now in order to create calm in the midst of chaos, and to come out of a challenging period transformed and more resilient than ever.
ONEnsemble Virtual main virtual stage sessions will include:
- Ready, Set Sail – This live session will feature the top executives from leading cruise companies including Holland America Line, Celebrity Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises and AmaWaterways.
- Sustainable Tourism and the Future of Travel – Moderated by sustainable travel expert Costas Christ and featuring an exclusive conversation with Brett Tollman, CEO of The Travel Corporation, this session will focus on how the pandemic has affected sustainable travel, why it matters and how the industry can and must continue to take steps to promote responsible travel.
- Rapid Fire Found – 20 Questions – A lightning round of questioning on what advisors want and need to know right now.
- The Power of Partnerships: Is It Time To Rethink the Commission Model? – This session will include a discussion on how COVID-19 has impacted the relationship between suppliers and advisors from commissions to booking procedures and protocols.
- The New Travel Journey – This session looks at how virtually every type of travel experience will change and what advisors should consider and know before booking travel for their clients.
Other highlights include:
- Opening, Welcome and Closing Reception featuring special guests from America’s Got Talent
- ‘Insights from the C-suite’ from the industry’s top CEOs
- Virtual ‘face to face’ meetings with selected partners during ‘Tabletop Networking’ and opportunities to visit more than 140 preferred partners at their Virtual Trade Show Booth.
There will also be more than 30 breakout learning sessions from Ensemble programs, including expert series and supplier partner training (available on demand) featuring experts addressing topics members indicated were of interest including:
- How to use social media to increase sales and boost your branding presence led by Jason Hunt, CMO of Merged Media
- How to introduce and implement new service fees featuring Dr. Robert Joselyn
- How to showcase the best image to clients via virtual events, including tips and tricks for successful online meetings
- How to market to millennial travelers
“This year’s conference will be both an opportunity to reflect on the challenges faced over the past several months as a result of the unprecedented impact COVID-19 has had on our industry, but will also look forward to restarting travel and our businesses as we look to recovery and reinvention,” says David Harris, CEO of Ensemble Travel Group.
“While we all know there has never been a more challenging time to be in the travel industry, we also know that there will never be a better time to be a professional travel advisor as when we get to the other side of this pandemic and consumers will want and need the services and expertise that our members offer as well as access to our partners and suppliers who are ready to welcome them back with new health and safety protocols as well as amazing offers to book with confidence for future travel.”
Registration is US$49 per person. Ensemble Expert Certified (EEC) advisors will receive a $20 discount code.