TORONTO — Members of the public are invited to attend TICO’s upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM), set to take place on June 29.
The meeting will include the following items:
- Receiving the financial statements for the previous financial year, together with the Auditor’s Report
- Receiving and considering the Annual Report
- Appointing the auditors for the Corporation and authorizing the Board of Directors to fix the auditor’s remuneration
- Announcing the successful candidate for the position on the Board of Directors
- Transacting such other business as may properly come before the meeting
Only members in good standing are entitled to participate in and vote at the meeting. Members wishing to participate and vote will need to register for the event. Registration opens today, May 31. To register, email your name and registration number to email@example.com by June 25, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Materials and instructions regarding how to participate will be sent out to those registered in advance of the meeting.
Members of the public who wish to watch the event online can visit a link for the meeting, which will be posted on TICO’s website by June 22.
Members who will not be attending the meeting are invited to submit written requests for proxies. The Agenda, Minutes from the AGM on Sept. 17, 202 and the 2021 Annual Report and Business Plan containing the audited financial statements as at and for the fiscal period ended March 31, 2021 will be made available on TICO’s website prior to the meeting.