TORONTO — Travel’s recovery is in full swing, and it couldn’t have happened without the hard work, dedication and sheer perseverance of travel advisors.
That’s why Travelweek Group’s upcoming Future of Travel virtual event is celebrating the retail travel community – with 100 prizes to be won!
‘Future of Travel: Agent Appreciation’ will take place Wednesday, May 31, from 1 – 3 p.m. EST. Registration for the online event – the latest in Travelweek Group’s ‘Future of Travel’ series – is now open. Click here to sign up.
Tour operators, tourism boards, hoteliers and more will offer their take on the industry’s recovery year, and share their gratitude for their travel advisor partners.
“It has never been more clear just how important travel advisors are, and how the work they do keeps Canadians travelling – and supplier product flying off the shelves!” says Travelweek’s Publisher, Devin Kinasz.
Kinasz continued: “Travel Agent Day, celebrated every May, got its start right here in Canada and one of the keynote speakers for ‘Future of Travel: Agent Appreciation’ on May 31 is the President of the travel agency where it all began. So many suppliers celebrate travel advisors all month long and we’re taking this chance to show our appreciation for agents. Register now for your chance to win one of 100 prizes during the show! We’ve never had a prize giveaway like this in the history of our ‘Future of Travel’ series. With the demand for travel hitting record highs, and with travel advisors working as hard as ever getting clients where they need to go, it’s time to say thank you to Canada’s travel advisors with our biggest prize giveaway ever.”
Keynote speakers slated to join host Kinasz and Travelweek’s editorial team for interviews for ‘Future of Travel: Agent Appreciation’ include:
- Kristin Karst, Co-Owner and Executive Vice-President, AmaWaterways
- Guy Young, Chief Engagement Officer, The Travel Corporation
- Lorine Charles-St. Jules, CEO, Saint Lucia Tourism Authority
- Armando Mendonca, President, AMpm Canada / Trade Liason, Canada for the Vienna Tourist Board
- Elke Bachner, B2B Relations, Vienna Tourist Board
- Amanda Morris, Director of Sales, Canada for Playa Resorts
- Casey Canevari, Senior Manager, Global Trade, Brand USA
- Jamie Milton, President, Uniglobe Carefree Travel, the founding travel agency of Travel Agent Day
‘Future of Travel: Agent Appreciation’ will also feature updates from Hyatt Hotels, Canada Jetlines, G Adventures, Palladium Hotel Group, Sunwing, VIA Rail, Jamaica Tourist Board, the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism, Investments & Aviation, SATA Azores Airlines, Tourism Ireland, VISITFLANDERS and Visit Portugal.
Registration for the May 31, 2023 event is now open; click here to register.