TORONTO — Rail Europe, Inc., the largest distributor of European rail products in North America, is offering $50 off 1st class France Rail Pass bookings to promote the new expanded France Rail Pass product line.
The pass is more attractive than ever with:
- Free travel for up to two children under 12 years of age (per adult or senior pass holder. All children under 4 travel for free when sharing a seat with an adult or senior.)
- Children, Youth, Adult, Saver and Senior passes available in 2nd class as well as 1st class, making multi-generational trips easy and affordable
- More validities on the flexi-pass with new 2-day and 15-day options. Now travellers can choose to travel as much as they want: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 15 days within a one-month period
- The new ‘consecutive’ pass includes 2, 4, 5, 8 or 15 consecutive days of travel. For those travelling by train every day, they will save 20% on consecutive validities as compared to the same validities on a flexi-pass
- Bonus discounts on city passes and other activities, so travellers can make the most of their family vacation.
When booking a France Rail Pass, your clients can simply pick the validity that works best for them and enter any train anywhere, anytime in France. On select trains, passengers will need to make a seat reservation, which can be changed at any time. The France Rail Pass gives travellers ultimate flexibility so they can explore more of France in a relaxed and comfortable way.
The France Rail Pass provides your clients with extensive travel on the national rail network of France. Travel agents can use coupon code Save50France when purchasing a 1st class France Rail Pass from Rail Europe for their clients now through Aug. 14 to receive $50 off.
To travel in even greater comfort, effective Sept. 1, the 1st class France Rail Pass grants access to train station lounges at: Paris Est, Paris Nord, Paris Montparnasse, Paris Gare de Lyon, Strasbourg, Bordeaux, Nantes, Rennes, Lille Flandres, Lille Europe and Lyon Part-Dieu.
To see the full list of France Rail Pass options available through Rail Europe and to book your client’s travel, travel agents should visit agent.raileurope.ca or call Rail Europe’s contact centre at 1-800-622-8600.