SANTA CLARITA — Princess Cruises has announced its longest voyage ever, set to depart in 2025 aboard the Island Princess.
The epic 116-day World Cruise will traverse over 33,500 nautical miles and visit 51 destinations in 26 countries and six continents. Destinations include Australia, New Zealand/South Pacific, the Mediterranean, Central America, Africa, Asia and more. Plus, the cruise will include Princess’ first-ever visit to Bar, Montenegro and Taranto, Italy, along with inaugural World Cruise calls to the Greek island of Patmos and Volos, for the Monasteries of Meteora.
The World Cruise is now on sale. Guests paying in full for the World Cruise by May 31, 2023 will receive an additional 5% Future Cruise Credit on their cruise fare.
“We’re highly regarded for our World Cruises and our 2025 voyage promises to be one for the ages as our longest adventure ever offered,” said John Padgett, president of Princess Cruises. “Our expert itinerary planners have assembled an unmatched combination of popular ports and off-the-beaten-path locales for a global journey not found anywhere else.”
Two roundtrip options with departures from Ft. Lauderdale will be available, both embarking Jan. 5, 2025, and well as from Los Angeles on Jan. 20, 2025.
All told, the 2025 World Cruise will provide access to 27 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and include an overnight in ultra-modern Dubai as well as 11 ‘More Ashore’ late-night calls. Guests can also choose from a wide array of optional shore excursions that includes such iconic sites as the Hypogeum of Hal Saflieni, Malta’s oldest underground temple and necropolis, and the District of the Roman Forum in Cartagena.
World Cruise 2025 early booking benefits are available for guests booking the 116-day roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale or Los Angeles voyages, and the 101-day World Cruise option from Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale by May 31, 2023. Benefits include:
- First-class or Economy Roundtrip Airfare: Guests booked in suites, Reserve Collection of mini-suites fly first class to and from LAX or FLL, while guests booking a balcony stateroom receive free economy airfare. Only valid on flights departing the U.S. or Canada.
- Princess Plus: This gives guests almost 60% off a retail value of US$140 if components are purchased separately. The enhanced package includes the Plus Beverage Package, single device Wi-Fi plan and daily crew appreciation, plus two premium crafted desserts, two smoothies or juices, two fitness classes and free shipping of Medallions prior to the cruise.
- Onboard Spending Money: This applies to shopping, shore excursions, spa treatments and more, with $500 per guest (for the first two guests in a stateroom).
- Specialty Dining: Each guest can dine at award-winning specialty restaurants up to four times during the voyage without worrying about the cover charge.
- Captain’s Circle Benefits: Captain’s Circle Members enjoy an extra up to $1,000 in savings per guest, good for the first two guests in a stateroom.
- Limited Time Offer on Liners to or from Dubai: Guests booking the 51-, 50- 65- or 66-day World Cruise Liner itinerary options to or from Dubai will receive $200 per guest onboard spending money.
To view the full itinerary of the 2025 World Cruise and shorter segment options, click here.