SANTA CLARITA — Princess Cruises has unveiled its 2022-2023 season featuring plenty of cruise options to choose from in Mexico, Hawaii, Tahiti and along the California Coast.
Going on sale on April 28, 2021, 19 unique itineraries with 78 departures on six ships – including the line’s newest Discovery Princess – will be available, sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles, San Francisco and Vancouver.
Crown Princess, Discovery Princess, Grand Princess, Majestic Princess, Ruby Princess and Sapphire Princess will visit 25 destinations in six countries, all featuring the Princess MedallionClass Experience.
Here are some highlights:
Princess has been sailing to Mexico for over 55 years. The 2022-23 season features the following:
- Four MedallionClass ships – Discovery Princess, Crown Princess, Ruby Princess, and Sapphire Princess
- Eight destinations in two countries including sought-after ports of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas
- 29 total departures on four unique itineraries, ranging in length from five to 10 days.
- Discovery Princess returns for her second West Coast season sailing five- and seven-day roundtrip voyages from Los Angeles
- Every five-day voyage includes an overnight stay in Cabo San Lucas
- Ruby Princess sails 10-day Mexican Riviera sailings roundtrip from San Francisco
- Sapphire Princess and Discovery Princess both sail 10-day Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez roundtrip from Los Angeles
Princess Cruises is the only cruise line that offers regular cruising along the California Coast. Every cruise into San Francisco sails under the Golden Gate Bridge; this season alone, Princess will sail under the bridge a total of 4 times. Program highlights include the following:
- Five MedallionClass ships – Discovery Princess, Crown Princess, Grand Princess, Majestic Princess,and Ruby Princess
- 10 destinations in three countries including popular ports of Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Astoria, San Diego, and Monterey.
- 28 total departures on 11 unique itineraries ranging in length from three to 10 days, sailing from either Los Angeles, San Francisco or Vancouver
- Discovery Princess sails roundtrip from Los Angeles and Ruby Princess returns with five- and seven-day sailings roundtrip from San Francisco.
- Late night stays on roundtrip sailings allow guests time to explore popular cities including San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle, Vancouver, and Victoria.
HAWAII & TAHITI
The only cruise line to offer a full season of roundtrip cruises from the mainland, Princess offers departures from Los Angeles, San Francisco or Vancouver. Unpack once and island hop through paradise. Highlights include:
- Three MedallionClass ships – Crown Princess, Ruby Princess, and Sapphire Princess.
- 13 destinations in six countries including port highlights, Maui (Lahaina), Hilo (Hawaii), Oahu (Honolulu), Kauai (Nawiliwili) and five Pacific Islands, including Moorea and Bora Bora
- 21 total departures on four unique itineraries, ranging in length from 15- to 28-days
- 15-day roundtrip cruises visiting Kauai, Oahu (Honolulu), Maui and the big island of Hawaii from three homeports – Los Angeles (Crown Princess and Sapphire Princess), San Francisco (Ruby Princess) and Vancouver (Crown Princess). Most voyages feature a late-night stay in Honolulu for guests to take advantage of the island lifestyle, like the traditional Hawaiian luau
- The popular 28-day Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa voyage returns sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles on Crown Princess with an overnight stay in Bora Bora and late-night calls in Honolulu, Papeete and Moorea
The cruise line’s award-winning OceanMedallioN wearable device replaces the traditional cruise card to significantly expand touch-free options and personalization on board, including:
- Touchless embarkation and disembarkation
- Keyless stateroom entry
- Completely touchless commerce
- Simplified safety training
- On-demand food, beverages and retail items delivered anywhere on board
- Guest service requests via mobile device chat
- Location-based gaming and wagering
- Entertainment content via smart devices
All ships offer the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet, so guests can stay connected to the things and people they love and share vacation memories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast, unlimited, reliable, and affordable with an access point in every stateroom, so guests can stream favorite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favorite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
CAPTAIN’S CIRCLE SAVINGS
Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early, consisting of a Captain’s Circle Launch Discount, which may be combined with launch and group promotions Oct. 31, 2021.
Princess Cruises is currently enhancing health and safety protocols with input from global health leaders in response to COVID-19. For more information go to Cruise Updates and Health & Safety protocols.