SANTA CLARITA, CALIF. — For the first time in four years, Princess Cruises will offer Summer Caribbean Cruises including Panama Cana transits in 2018.
The 3,192-guest Caribbean Princess returns to sail on a full summer season of voyages ranging from seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean to a 20-day Caribbean and Panama Canal Explorer. All Summer Caribbean cruises are open for sale starting Dec. 1.
The 2018 April to October summer program features 47 departures, roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, and includes eight itineraries visiting 23 destinations in 22 countries. In addition, four ports offer late-night stays so guests have more time to explore the evening offerings these destinations have to offer.
New for 2018 are 20-day Caribbean and Panama Explorer voyages that combine a 10-day Panama cruise and a 10-day Southern Caribbean Medley or Eastern Caribbean Voyager cruise.
Caribbean cruises in summer 2018, sailing roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, include:
- Western Caribbean: Seven days, calling at Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Roatan and Belize, sailing on May 19, June 2, 16, 30, July 14, 28 and Aug. 11, 25.
- Eastern Caribbean: Seven days, calling at Princess Cays, St. Thomas, Grand Turk or Amber Cove, sailing May 26, June 9, 23, July 7, 21, Aug. 4, 18, Sept. 1 (Guests can combine these seven-day voyages for a 14-day Caribbean East/West Adventure)
- Southern Caribbean: Eight days, with stops in Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, departing May 11
- Eastern Caribbean Voyager: 10 days, visiting Princess Cays, St. Thomas, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Kitts, departing May 1, Sept. 28
- Southern Caribbean Medley: 10 days, visiting Princess Cays, St. Thomas, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire and Curacao, departing April 11, Sept. 8, Oct. 18
- Panama Canal with Costa Rica: 10 days, visiting Grand Cayman, Cartagena, Colon, Costa Rica and Falmouth, sailing April 1, 21, Sept. 18, Oct. 8 (Guests can combine the 10-day Panama Canal voyage with the 10-day Southern Caribbean Medley or Eastern Caribbean Voyager for the ultimate 20-day cruise vacation)
Princess Cruises past guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book before August 31, 2017. Captain’s Circle members booking a seven- to 10-day cruise, will receive a savings of US$50 per person and those booking a 14- or 20-day cruise will save $100 per guest (does apply to third and fourth berth guests).