SANTA CLARITA, CA — Princess Cruises will offer a new summer season of cruises roundtrip from Los Angeles in 2023.
Summer 2023 will mark the cruise line’s first-ever summer season to Mexico, Hawaii, and the California Coast, with Emerald Princess sailing on a series of voyages ranging from five- to 16-days May – August 2023.
The summer sailings opened for bookings July 12.
Emerald Princess itineraries include …
- Mexican Riviera with La Paz – seven-day cruises with stops in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz and Ensenada. Departure dates: June 24, 2023, and July 29, 2023
- Hawaiian Islands – 16-day cruises with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Maui (Lahaina), Kauai (Nawiliwili), and Ensenada. Departure dates: May 4, 2023, June 1, 2023, July 6, 2023, and August 5, 2023.
- Classic California Coast – seven-day cruises including an overnight in San Francisco with San Diego and Ensenada. Departure dates: May 20, 2023, June 17, 2023, and July 22, 2023.
- Cabo San Lucas Getaway – five-day cruise with an overnight in Cabo San Lucas. Departure date: May 27, 2023.
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco – five-day cruise featuring San Francisco and Ensenada. Departure date: July 1, 2023.
A special launch-week offer includes US$1 deposits and $50 onboard spending money per person when booked by July 19, 2022. The offer is valid in Canada, the U.S. and Puerto Rico.