SANTA CLARITA — Princess Cruises’ extended Canadian Dollars at par offer gives Canadians the chance to stretch their dollars through April 30, 2022.
The offer, which was previously extended through March 31, 2022, includes popular Alaska cruise and cruisetour itineraries this summer, all of which conveniently depart from or arrive in Vancouver.
According to the company, more guests choose Princess in Alaska than any other cruise line. This year, the program features six ships including the line’s newest ship, Discovery Princess. The Majestic Princess will debut along with Royal Princess and Grand Princess to sail the top-rated seven-day ‘Voyage of the Glaciers’ itinerary, featuring two glacier viewing experiences on every cruise including Glacier Bay National Park (Vancouver to Anchorage or vice versa).
More than 20 cruisetour options feature a land tour visiting Denali National Park and Princess Wilderness Lodges and include the ‘Voyage of the Glaciers’ cruise.
New offerings for 2022 include:
- Professor Amy Butcher, award-winning author of ‘Mothertrucker: Finding Joy on the Loneliest Highway in America,’ will share her experience on the nation’s only female ice road trucker through the Alaska wilderness.
- Tom Kizzia, renowned Alaska author and journalist, will reveal his passion for the Great Land through his local experiences as a reporter for the Anchorage Daily News and resident of Homer, Alaska.
- Alaska Beer & Spirits include tasting flights, limited editions, seltzers and local brewery tours.
- Unique wine and seafood pairings include fresh salmon and halibut specially paired with premium wines, only available in Alaska.
- Hot Beverages Experiences include upscale ‘spiked’ hot chocolate recipes and hot mulled wine.
For more information go to www.princess.com.