SANTA CLARITA — Princess Cruises’ ‘Sail Into Savings’ sale kicks off today with up to 40% off on select cruises and cruisetours.
Running until April 30, the sale includes the following voyages:
- Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers cruise from Vancouver to Anchorage (Whittier) aboard Coral Princess, 7 days, $549 interior (was $999) and $1,099 balcony (was $1,899)
- Alaska Cruisetour CAZ from Vancouver to Fairbanks aboard Coral Princess, 10 nights, $999 interior (was $1,759) and $1,699 balcony (was $2,709)
- Scandinavia & Russia roundtrip from Copenhagen aboard Regal Princess, 11 days, $1,839 interior (was $2,299) and $1,999 balcony (was $3,049)
- Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome aboard Emerald Princess, 7 days, $889 interior (was $1,449) and $1,539 balcony (was $1,999)
- Eastern Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale aboard Caribbean Princess, 7 days, $699 interior (was $1,119) and $999 balcony (was $1,699)
- Western Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale aboard Caribbean Princess, 7 days, $729 interior (was $1,199) and $1,029 balcony (was $1,699)
All prices are per guest and based on double occupancy.
Guests can book a Princess MedallionClass vacation onboard any of Princess Cruises’ MedallionClass enabled ships. The Princess OceanMedallion, included complimentary, is a wearable device that elevates the guest experience by delivering enhanced experiences and personalized service.
For more information call 1-800-PRINCESS or go to princess.com.