MIAMI — Silversea Cruises is making its easier to book big numbers on its ships with a new group sales program offering more choices and more flexibility. The upgraded program is available for new group bookings on all 2017 and 2018 voyages.
Incentives to help agents grow their group business now include:
- Price protection for 90 days
- Tour conductor requirements from one per nine berths
- Onboard spending credits of up to US$300 per suite, which are now protected even if only one suite sails
- Onboard spending credits now applicable on Silver Explorer, Silver Discoverer and Silver Cloud expedition voyages, in addition to all ocean ships
- Combinability with such promotional programs as Silver Select, Early Booking Bonus and promotional Economy Class Air/Business Class Air rates, in addition to Venetian Society Savings, Extended Voyage Savings and Onboard Savings
- One group per ship may be booked per month, per travel agency
- No deposit required to create the group. A 25% deposit is required to make individual suite assignments, and is due to Silversea within seven days from the date the individual suite is reserved and/or the guest name provided.
“With these enhancements, it’s easier than ever for agents to sell group travel with Silversea and introduce their clients to an award-winning luxury travel experience that is unsurpassed,” said Silversea’s Managing Director for the Americas, Mark Conroy. “Groups are a great way for agents to maximize their earning potential, and now with the new program they have more time and more ways to close the sale on a broad range of exciting itineraries.”
Agents with existing 2017 or 2018 groups booked under the previous group sales program have the option to convert to the new program if they wish. Each booking within the group would then be subject to the most current applicable fare.
For more details about the new group program agents are asked to visit my.silversea.com or contact the Inside Sales Team.