SEATTLE — Windstar Cruises is gearing up for a busy season in Europe next year, with six brand new cruises and 26 Star Collector Voyages scheduled for 2019.
Now open for booking, Europe 2019 itineraries start at US$2,399 per guest and feature a total of 163 unique ports of call like Edinburgh, Cork and Harlingen, places where large cruise ships cannot go.
“At Windstar we are constantly seeking out new experiences and lesser known ports – hidden treasures that only true small ships can access – to provide curated sailings with custom offerings designed specifically for smaller groups,” said Windstar President John Delaney.
Delaney also noted that the cruise line has added 20 new itineraries in Europe in 2018, and that its 2019 season reflects some “fine tuning” based on customer feedback.
“We are excited to offer more new itineraries for exploring the region in 2019 and are certain that we will be giving our loyal guests and the well-travelled new reasons to return to Europe,” he said.
The six new itineraries debuting in 2019 are:
- Mediterranean Island Hopping Adventures: This 10-day voyage sails from Barcelona to Athens aboard the Wind Surf
- Antiquities of the Adriatic & Greece: This eight-day cruise sails from Athens to Venice aboard Wind Surf
- Artists & Idols of Iberia: This 10-day Iberian cruise aboard Star Breeze explores Portugal, Morocco, Gibraltar and Spain
- Corinth Canal & Western Epicenters of the Ancient World: Sailing aboard the Star Pride, this 10-day voyage retraces ancient trade routes
- Secrets of Croatia & Greece via the Corinth Canal: This eight-day voyage aboard Star Pride makes its way from Venice to Athens by way of Slovenia, Croatia and Montenegro
- Star Collector: Grand Mediterranean: This 51-day extended itinerary combines the new Barcelona to Athens and Athens to Venice itineraries on Wind Surf, plus makes its way from Iberia, around Italy, through the Greek Isles to Turkey and back
Star Collector Voyages combine some of the most popular Windstar itineraries to create epic voyages of each region. Sailing for 13+ days with few repeated ports, these voyages range from 14 to 51 days and include free laundry to help lighten the packing load.
For more information go to windstarcruises.com.