MIAMI — Crystal Cruises has announced a new series of week-long luxury voyages and holiday itineraries for the Crystal Symphony, departing from November 2021 through to March 2022.
The ship’s Caribbean season will launch on Nov. 26 with a seven-night southbound voyage, ‘Bound for Paradise,’ from New York City to Nassau. Seven-night voyages also include five ‘Luxury Antilles Interlude’ cruises from Miami to San Juan, five ‘Luxury Caribbean Kaleidoscope’ cruises from San Juan to Miami, and three ‘Blissful Bahamian Luxury’ cruises roundtrip from Miami, which will allow guests to combine voyages for longer sailings and enjoy savings of 5% on back-to-back voyages.
Seven-night Caribbean sailings are also combinable with Crystal Symphony’s 10-night ‘Connoisseur’s Caribbean Holiday,’ Dec. 1-29, 2021, and the 11-night ‘Tropical New Year’s Celebration,’ Dec. 29-Jan. 8, 2022, both of which sail from Miami roundtrip and can also be combined for 5% savings.
“There has never been a better time or opportunity to experience true luxury with the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line,” said Jack Anderson, president of Crystal. “These destination-rich voyages to the Caribbean and Bahamas in the popular high season are a unique chance for travellers to take that Crystal cruise they’ve dreamed of and enjoy Crystal’s hallmark luxuries with close to home departures to idyllic islands that are a world away in terms of natural beauty and incredible experiences.”
Crystal Symphony’s November 2021 through march 2022 Caribbean voyages include:
- Bound for Paradise: New York City to Nassau, 7 nights, departs Nov. 26, 2021, calls in Sal Salvador, Great Exuma and Bimini, Bahamas
- Luxury Antilles Interlude: Miami to San Juan, 7 nights
- a) Departs Dec. 4, 2021, Jan. 8 & 29, Feb. 19, 2022, calls in Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI; St. John’s, Antigua; Gustavia, St. Barts (overnight); and Philipsburg, St. Maarten
- b) Departs March 12, 2022, calls in Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI; St. John’s, Antigua; Pointe a Pitre, Guadeloupe; and Philipsburg, St. Maarten
- Luxury Caribbean Kaleidoscope: San Juan to Miami, 7 nights
- Departs Dec. 11, 2021 and March 19, 2022, calls in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, USVI; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Roseau, Dominica; Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda, BVI
- Departs Jan. 15 and Feb. 26, 2022, calls in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, USVI; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Roseau, Dominica; Road Town, Tortola, BVI
- Departs Feb. 5, 2022, calls in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, USVI; St. John’s, Antigua; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda, BVI
- Blissful Bahamian Luxury: Miami roundtrip, 7 nights, departs Jan. 22, Feb. 12, March 5, 2022, calls in Bimini, Nassau, San Salvador Island, Great Exuma, Long Island, Bahamas
- Connoisseur’s Caribbean Holiday: Miami roundtrip, 11 nights, departs Dec. 18, 2021, calls in Gustavia, St. Barts; Basseterre, St. Kitts; St. John’s, Antigua; Roseau, Dominica; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; and Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI
- Tropical New Year’s Celebration: Miami roundtrip, 10 nights, departs Dec. 29, 2022, calls in Bimini, San Salvador Island, Long Island and Great Exuma, Bahamas; and Ocho Rios and Port Royal, Jamaica
Best Available fares for Crystal Symphony’s 2021-2022 Caribbean season begin at just $1,999 per guest including up to $1,500 in Book Now Savings. All voyages include a $125 ‘As You Wish’ shipboard credit per guest, as well as low solo fares from 125%. Travellers with Future Cruise Credits and Future Cruise Payments may redeem them on these itineraries. Guests will also enjoy $100 reduced deposits and an extended final payment date of 60 days prior to sailing.
As part of Crystal’s ‘Crystal Clean+’ health and safety measures, guests 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to boarding. For more details go to https://www.crystalcruises.com/health-and-safety-hub.