Poll results from Travelweek’s COVID-19 Travel Agent Survey show that while many front-line agents are working overtime to keep up with all the C&Cs - counselling and cancellations - they’re also ...
MIAMI — Norwegian Cruise Line has recognized its top Canadian travel partners for 2019 with awards that span several key categories.
Rooted in the cruise line’s longstanding ‘Partners First’ philosophy, the awards are meant to celebrate top-producing agencies for their ongoing commitment, robust sales and unwavering loyalty to NCL.
“We are incredibly honoured by the commitment, hard work and loyalty our travel partners continue to demonstrate each year,” said Katina Athansiou, chief sales officer of Norwegian Cruise Line. “On the heels of the exciting debut of Norwegian Encore, and as we prepare to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of our Partners First philosophy, we are dedicated to elevating our partners to a new level of success.”
Here are this year’s winners:
• National Retail Partner of the Year: Maritime Travel – Halifax, Nova Scotia
• Wholesaler/Tour Operator Partner: Sunwing Vacations – Toronto, Ontario
• Marketing Partner of the Year: Encore Cruises, a TravelBrands Company – Montréal, Quebec
• Travel Agency Partner West: Jubilee Travel – Burnaby, British Columbia
• Travel Agency Partner East: TripCentral.ca – Hamilton, Ontario
• Travel Agency Partner Quebec: Wingbuddy – Montreal, Quebec
• National Host Partner of the Year: Travel Agent Next Door – Toronto, Ontario
Norwegian Cruise Line’s Partners First philosophy provides a variety of communication and educational tools, including Norwegian Cruise Line University (NCLU), trade-facing social media channels, and immersive brand experiences. Travel partners can access Partners First tools by logging on to Norwegian Central.
During the most recent inaugural launch of NCL’s newest ship, Norwegian Encore, travel partners were invited to experience firsthand the latest brand offerings, including the largest racetrack and open-air laser tag arena at sea, Broadway-caliber entertainment such as ‘Kinky Boots’ and ‘Choir of Man’, and world-class cuisine at the new Onda by Scarpetta. For a peek of what they experienced onboard, watch the following video: