MIAMI — As part of MSC’s True Partnerships Serving You initiative and as a holiday thank you, MSC Cruises is sweetening its existing Groups promotion and will pay 18% commission for all 2015/2016 Caribbean group bookings on MSC Divina.
All group blocks – staterooms of eight or more – for 2015/2016 Caribbean sailings on MSC Divina booked by Jan. 15 will receive the following:
- 18% flat commission for all – new addition to existing group promo
- Waiver of Good Faith Deposit until March 31, 2015
- Up to $100 Shipboard Credit per balcony stateroom
- Tour conductors on the basis of one free for 13 full fare guests
- Two Amenity Points to use toward the amenity of the travel agent’s choice, including cocktail parties, bonus commissions, marketing funds, etc.
- Match of any competitor’s best group offer (must be equal itinerary and nights as MSC Divina).
In addition, for any groups already booked, MSC will automatically increase commission on these groups to 18%.
The offer is for sailings between Nov. 11, 2015 and April 9, 2016.
According to Ken Muskat, Executive Vice President of Sales, PR & Guest Services,
“travel agents are critical to our success at MSC Cruises. We greatly value our travel partners and work hard to make sure we’re making it as easy as possible for the trade community to work with us and get rewarded for their efforts. Increasing the commission paid on groups is one more way we are able to show our appreciation to the travel agents supporting us.”
Travel agents looking for more info should visit: msccruisesgetforms.com/cms/emails/14_NOV/groups18/groups18.html.