TORONTO — Blue Diamond Resorts has announced the official reopening dates of several properties in Cuba, after temporary closures due to the pandemic.
Effective Nov. 25, 2021, nine properties will begin to reopen in Cayo Coco, Cayo Santa Maria, Havana, Trinidad and Varadero.
Blue Diamond Resorts has implemented its enhanced Safety-Assured Vacations protocols to help safeguard its staff and its guests. Measures include physical distancing guidelines, advanced dining safety, increased staff training, and a 360° Clean Approach of all resort common areas, and Diamond Clean Guest Rooms.
Blue Diamond Resorts is prepared for the upcoming return of guests, offering safe and relaxing vacation experiences in paradise,” says the company.
Here’s a look at what’s open, and what’s opening soon…
- Memories Caribe, NOW OPEN
- Memories Flamenco, NOW OPEN
- Starfish Cayo Guillermo, Dec. 20, 2021
CAYO SANTA MARIA
- Royalton Cayo Santa Maria, NOW OPEN
- Grand Memories Santa Maria, Dec. 20, 2021
- Sanctuary at Grand Memories Santa Maria, Dec. 20, 2021
- Memories Paraiso, Dec. 20, 2021
- Starfish Cayo Santa Maria, Dec. 20, 2021
- Memories Miramar Habana, NOW OPEN
- Starfish Montehabana, Dec. 20, 2021
- Memories Trinidad Del Mar, Nov. 25, 2021
- Grand Memories Varadero, NOW OPEN
- Memories Jibacoa, NOW OPEN
- Memories Varadero, NOW OPEN
- Mystique Casa Perla by Royalton, NOW OPEN
- Royalton Hicacos, NOW OPEN
- Sanctuary at Grand Memories Varadero, NOW OPEN
- Starfish Varadero, NOW OPEN
- Starfish Cuatro Palmas, Dec. 20, 2021
- Starfish Las Palmas, Dec. 20, 2021