TORONTO — Canada’s Minister of Transport Omar Alghabra has been added as a keynote speaker to Travelweek’s ‘Future of Travel: Rebound’ event.
The virtual conference takes place this Thursday, Oct. 20, from 1 – 3 p.m. ET.
Click here to register for the event and secure your chance to win 2 air tickets with SATA Azores Airlines.
“We couldn’t be happier to welcome the Honourable Omar Alghabra, Canada’s Minister of Transport, to our lineup of esteemed keynote speakers for our upcoming Future of Travel event,” said Travelweek’s Publisher, Devin Kinasz. “There are so many questions in the travel industry right now about whether or not travel restrictions will return – we certainly hope not – and whether Canada’s biggest airports can handle the influx of winter sun travellers in the coming weeks. We look forward to hearing Minister Alghabra’s insights on all of these issues and more.”
Here’s the complete list of featured keynote speakers for this week’s event …
- The Honourable Omar Alghabra, Minister of Transport, Government of Canada
- Wendy Paradis, President, ACTA
- Guy Young, Chief Trade Engagement Officer, TTC Tour Brands
- Sandra Moffatt, Chair, ETC and Manager, Tourism Ireland
- Una O’Leary, General Manager, Canada, Virtuoso
- Paula Vlamings, Chief Impact Officer, Tourism Cares
- ‘Future of Travel: Rebound’ will also feature updates from G Adventures, Sunwing, Avalon Waterways, CIE Tours and SATA Azores Airlines.
Plus agents can learn about the latest updates from several destinations including Tourism Australia, Aruba Tourism, Saint Lucia, Italian National Tourist Board, German National Tourist Office, Visit Flanders, Tourism Ireland and Tourist Office of Spain.
There’s a great grand prize too: two airline tickets from Toronto to the Azores with SATA Azores Airlines. Other prizes include gift cards, electronics and homewares. Participants must be in attendance at the time of each giveaway to win.
Register now for the Oct. 20 ‘Future of Travel: Rebound’!