TORONTO — Mike Quinto is happy to once again be promoting small group touring with On The Go Tours as Sales Manager for the North American market.
The 20-year travel industry veteran, who has visited over 70 countries in that time, is reaching out to travel agents after nearly two years away to update them on the company’s plans and tools designed to grow their sales. He can be reached at email@example.com or (905) 391-0703.
“The travel agent community has always been key to the success of On The Go Tours and that partnership will be more important than ever as we build back our business to 2019 levels,” he says. “If your clients are like me and are looking for exciting days with comfortable nights, then On The Go Tours is the right tour operator for you.”
Noting how the company has been in business for over 20 years, Quinto is reminding agents of On The Go’s small-group appeal, not to mention the many benefits of its Signature Tour product featuring 3- to 5-star locally-owned/operated hotels, award-winning local guides and unique cultural experiences. Top destinations include Egypt, Vietnam, Morocco, India, Turkey, South America and Africa, to name a few.
For clients looking for a more bespoke experience, “we also offer an incredible tailor made, custom private tour product so we can customize your client’s dream vacation in most of the destinations that we visit,” adds Quinto.
Some travel agent resources include:
- E-brochure: The new, worldwide e-brochure highlights the best of the company’s award-winning tour offerings. To view the brochure, click here.
- Webinar series: On The Go’s education webinar series kicks off on March 9 at 1 p.m. EST with ‘Intro to On The Go.’ The monthly series features a unique theme each month that showcases various destinations, products and ways agents can maximize their profits. To sign up for the first webinar click here.
- New booking portal: Expected to launch by the end of February, the new agent booking portal will provide more functionality and access, making it easier for agents to create and manage their clients’ bookings. While still in construction, On The go’s reservations team is available at 1-866-606-2960 to assist with booking needs.
- North America Agent Facebook Group: Agents are invited to join On The Go’s exclusive travel agent Facebook group to stay up to date with company news. Click here to join.
- Destination Experts: To chat with On The Go’s team of knowledgeable destination experts, call 1-866-890-7038.