MAZATLAN — Mazatlán Tourism Board has launched a brand new website designed for both consumers and the travel trade.
GoMazatlan.com offers “quick and easy access” to essential tourism information, and supports the tourism board’s brand messaging of ‘Stories Make the Best Souvenirs’. It’s information-rich, visually impactful and meant to influence the traveller to consider booking their next quick getaway or extended holiday o Mazatlan, which according to Marco Garcia Castro, Secretary of Tourism for the state, is experiencing a renaissance of late.
“With all of the improvements made, including enhancements to our four-mile long oceanfront promenade and bike path, a restored Centro Histórico that preserves our French, Italian and German architectural roots, new parks and city centers, delicious local and international cuisine and much more, it was a logical next step to redesign our website to showcase all that is new and better in and around Mazatlán,” he said.
Features of the new website include:
- New and colourful photography and video
- Updated creative content about Mazatlán’s hotels, resorts, restaurants, tourist attractions, activities and nearby places to explore
- New ‘Souvenir Stories’ section where visitors can submit their own souvenir stories and upload photos of their visit to Mazatlán
- A ‘Snaps’ section featuring thousands of photos shared across social media supporting #SouvenirStories
- Upgraded and improved Calendar of Events
- Active newsroom
- Registration page to sign up to receive an e-newsletter, sweepstakes and special offers
For more information visit GoMazatlan.com.