TORONTO — From now until Feb. 28 travellers can save 7.5% on Luxury Gold’s ‘Sumptuous Soul of America’ trip by booking and paying in full.
The 14-day trip takes guests through culture-laden cities including Louisville, Nashville, and Memphis, before culminating in vibrant New Orleans.
The 7.5% savings deal also applies to other featured New Orleans itineraries plus additional U.S. as well as Canada journeys.
“Luxury Gold is immensely excited to our offer guests the ultimate journey through the southern states during New Orleans’ 300th anniversary celebrations taking place throughout 2018 with its 135 yearly festivals,” says Brad Ford, President, Luxury Gold Canada. “On this luxury trip, they will experience the best in the country in terms of cuisine, music, culture, and spirits.”
For travellers looking to experience the southern states with a shorter duration, Luxury Gold’s 9-day ‘Southern Grace’ includes many of the same highlights.
On ‘Sumptuous Soul of America’, travellers can experience:
- A 90-minute architectural river cruise before a night at a classic Chicago-style chophouse.
- Kentucky’s signature spirit at a bourbon distillery before visiting the famed Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby Museum.
- Graceland in Memphis for a day devoted to The King of Rock, Elvis Presley. In the evening, guests get an exclusive dinner in the company of George Klein, a close childhood friend of Elvis who will share stories about the late musical legend.
- New Orleans with a Local Expert, including a visit to one of the city’s most famous above-ground cemeteries before heading to the New Orleans School of Cooking to savour Creole cuisine during a cooking demonstration and Highlight Dinner. Accommodation is at the historic Hotel Monteleone.
- A boat ride in a New Orleans area bayou followed by a meal at world-famous Arnaud’s Restaurant, a century-old spot specializing in classic Creole dining known for its oysters and seafood offerings accompanied by a lively jazz trio.