TORONTO — Trafalgar’s latest sale, available until April 26, encourages travellers to experience ‘The Good Life’ with savings of up to 15% off on select trips worldwide.
Savings apply to select itineraries in Europe, Asia, North American and South America. Guests are encouraged to book quickly as most popular destinations sell out fast.
“Clients can experience ‘The Good Life’ and find their happy place from across the globe, from Barcelona to Bangkok, Machu Picchu to America’s National Parks,” said Wolf Paunic, president of Trafalgar Canada. “From foodie hotspots, culturally immersive experiences and connecting with the locals, Trafalgar offers infinite travel memories guaranteed to cater to the needs of all Canadian guests.”
A selection of guided vacations with various travel styles are available, including:
- Best of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg: This 10-day ‘At Leisure’ guided vacation includes several ‘Cultural Insights’ like a visit to the Royal Delft Pottery workshop in Delft, as well as an exclusive ‘Be My Guest’ experience with Marc and Judig Nyssen at their 18th-century Bruges farmstead.
- European Wonderland: Perfect for families, this 13-day ‘European Wonderland’ road trip travels from Rome to London and includes an Italian pizza-making cooking class.
- Highlights of Peru: While on this eight-day adventure, guests will explore Inca treasures, discover the streets of Lima, and visit Awakancha to learn about weaving from a Quechua scholar. And as a ‘Join Trafalgar’ and TreadRight ‘Heritage Initiative’, they will also learn about ancient Inca textile designs at the Centre for Traditional Textiles in Cusco.
- Scenic Parks Explorer: This 15-day itinerary carves a trail through America’s National Parks, past Bryce Canyon to the red floor of Monument Valley. The trip winds down with a Happy Pappy’s cookout and a stop at the Grand Canyon.
- Treasures of Thailand with Cambodia: This 11-day trip explores the traditions and heritage of both countries. Beginning in Bangkok, highlights include the Grand Palace, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Ayutthaya and Angkor Wat.