MISSISSAUGA, ON — Worldwide tour operator Collette has unveiled a new website, gocollette.com, to provide a more dramatic and immersive online experience for its agent partners and their guests.
“Collette’s new website represents a major step toward guiding both our valued agent partners and our travellers through the excitement of planning their next tour experience,” said Brett Walker, general manager of Collette’s Canadian office. “The site makes it easier for users to navigate, research and, most importantly, be inspired to travel.”
The website includes the following features:
- More tour-specific content, in a user-friendly format with vivid imagery and video.
- Individual itinerary webpages, many of which include the new ‘Experience This Tour’ feature, which offers an inspiring view of select tours by using traveller testimonials, photos and videos of the various must-see experiences. Check out Tropical Costa Rica.
- An enhanced search function allowing travellers to find the right tour for them by choosing from tour types such as Family, Explorations or Royal Horticultural Society Garden Holidays. Travellers can also sort by elements they are interested in, like history, wine, local markets and national parks, too.
- A revamped online booking engine with a step-by-step tool through which agents can help travellers build their tour and watch as it comes together in real time.
- Soon the site will also be rolling out new features such as ‘Click to Chat’ and ‘Request a Callback’ from the Customer Care Centre.
“From September – December 2013 compared to September – December 2012, we have seen a nearly 420% increase in tablet website visits and a more than 422% increase in mobile website visits among travellers interacting with Collette,” said Walker. “Given the growing increase in web use through various media, our new site is viewable across desktop computers, tablets and mobile.”
Earlier this year, the company streamlined its name to simply ‘Collette’ and introduced a new logo and tagline. The new website is another significant marketing advancement to complement the company’s evolution and to better serve its travel suppliers and guests.
To learn more, visit gocollette.com.