TORONTO — Agents can expect to see a lot more of Katarina Line for the remainder of the year, as the small ship cruise company will be attending a record number of industry trade shows in Canada, the U.S. and Europe.
According to the company, travel agents comprise more than 98% of its business. As such, it will be highlighting its expanding array of customizable group tours and themed voyages that include gastronomy, health and wellness, one-way and roundtrip cruises and inland tours, and land-and-cruise combinations.
“Today’s travel agents are an extraordinarily diverse and motivated group that is always looking for unique and more satisfying experiences for their clients,” said Daniel Hauptfeld, managing director of Katarina Line. “Agents want industry partners that will not only reward them for their loyalty, but also be attentive to their needs and provide consistently reliable service.”
After attending the ASTA Global Convention in Fort Lauderdale from Aug. 25-27, Katarina Line will be at the following shows in September:
- IMEX America, Las Vegas
- SKAL World Congress, Miami
- Travel Industry Exchange, New Orleans
- Midwest Travel Suppliers Association, Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio & Indianapolis
- Vancouver International Travel Expo, Vancouver
In October, Katarina Line will be attending:
- Peninsula Shows, Philadelphia, Northern New Jersey and Boston
- International Tourism and Travel Show (SITV), Montreal
- Peninsula Shows in Tampa, Orlando and Melbourne, Florida
In November, Katarina Lina will be attending:
- Cruise World, Fort Lauderdale
- Star Tribune Vacation Travel Experience, Minneapolis
In December, Katarina Line will be attending:
- USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace, Orlando
- NTA Travel Exchange, Fort Worth, Texas
The cruise line will also attend TTG Travel Experience in Italy, World Travel Market in London, and the European Travel Agent Forum (ETAF) in Poznán, Poland.
Meetings can be scheduled with the company at its booth as well as before and after trade shows. Representatives can also visit agents at their office for a private presentation and to train its staff. Appointments can be made in advance by contacting Katarina Line at email@example.com or visiting katarina-line.com.