TORONTO — Insight Vacations has launched its new 2022-2023 Worldwide collection featuring 133 itineraries and over 100 unique ‘Insight Experiences’ in Europe, Northern Africa, the Americas and Asia.
The full collection includes three brand new itineraries as well as MAKE TRAVEL MATTER Experiences that are now featured on every tour worldwide. A new interactive brochure can be viewed here.
“Every moment of our premium guided tours is seamlessly planned, taking the complexity out of travel and giving clients peace of mind to enjoy a magical experience from start to finish,” said Ulla Hefel Böhler, CEO of Insight Vacations. “As well as seeing the great sights, guests create deep connections with themselves, family and friends, fellow humans and their destination, through our Insight Experiences and MAKE TRAVEL MATTER Experiences.”
Here is an overview of the collection:
- Country Roads of Andalucia (NEW): This nine-day itinerary takes guests through Southern Spain and includes a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER Experience at the Cristina Heeren Foundation, which aims to promote the teaching and conservation of flamenco.
- Country Roads of Wales, Devon & Cornwall (NEW): On this 13-day guided tour, guests will enjoy an Insight Experience in the historic Hampshire village of Selborne and meet Robert Goldsmith, the master ceramicist behind the world-famous Selborne Pottery.
- Hawaii with Oahu, Maui & the Big Island (NEW): This seven-day guided vacation includes a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER Experience in the Hawaiian Legacy Forest in Oahu, during which guests will join an eco-tour with a local expert to plant a native Milo tree.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER Experience in Wonder Grottole, Italy (NEW): On the popular 11-day ‘Best of Italy’ premium guided tour, guests can become a participate of change as they help bring an abandoned rural village back to life.
- Insight Experience at Bran Castle, Romania (NEW): On the in-depth 18-day ‘Treasures of the Balkans’ itinerary, guests will learn about the story of Count Dracula during a private after-hours visit of Bran Castle, followed by a delicious regional dinner.
- Insight Experience at Wadi Rum, Jordan (NEW): During the seven-day Jordan Experience tour, guests will join an astronomer in Wadi Rum for a private stargazing session.